Thankful in so many ways…
November 25, 2016
Ralph Waldo Emerson, said, “Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.”
In a coworking space here are our top 10 things we have to be thankful for:
10. The beautiful workspace that we get to call home everyday.
9. Getting to meet everyones dogs and having their adorable selves in the office.
8. The snacks and goodies that members bring in to share with others.
7. We are thankful when a member refills the creamer for the coffee. While it seems like just need to add it to their coffee, they are sending the message that they care about their other members as well.
6. Our rooftop patio. While it is a simple pleasure, it can be quite another world up there.
5. Referrals. So many of our members refer their friends to our space. Not only is that good for our business, it is great for all members as their network continues to grow.
4. Being able to surround ourselves by folks with the abundance mindset.
3. Members that have made us feel like family with their kind words, lovely gestures and hilarious personalities.
2.That we get to see all types of businesses, people and industries in the diverse community that we are building.
1. When members help one another to grow personally and professionally.
In November most of us have the chance to sit around a table and have a feast. Some of us get to connect with family, others make friends their family for the special occasion, but the thought of thankfulness seems to seep into each day leading up to this American holiday. While each of us can get this great feeling around the holidays we want to remind everyone that the power of thankfulness and positivity is something that we should be curating each and every day that we have.