JOIN THE TEAM
JOIN A COMMUNITY
Enterprise Coworking was created by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and after two years, this same sentiment runs true throughout our team. Enterprise Coworking staff are enthusiastic, member-focused, go-getters dedicated to preserving and enhancing the quality of our shared workspace.
As we continue to spread to new locations, we are looking to add new members that hold true to our original values, that is, creating and enriching environments that empower our members to achieve their goals. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to browse our open positions below!
Senior Community Manager
Enterprise is a 66,000 square foot coworking community in RiNo. We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic Community Manager.
You will be the guru of information for all guests, members, visitors and potential members. You are helping to guide members towards a positive day filled with productivity, meaningful connections and tools to be successful.
The perfect candidate will be an experienced manger in the customer service or hospitality arena who is a true people person. This is a hands on position and thus WE ARE LOOKING FOR DOERS!
IDEALLY YOU ARE:
- Able to wear many hats. You’ll need to pay attention to the needs across the greater Enterprise community. It is important to focus on the tasks at hand, but also to pitch in where needed, always willing to roll up your sleeves.
- You rock social ninja skills. You enjoy welcoming guests into the fold. Our membership is growing quickly and you will encounter a tornado of people, moods, and challenges. A great attitude, fair but firm level of diplomacy, and a great sense of humor are paramount.
- Not only do you pay attention to detail, but you’re alert and overly observant. You notice when something is amiss and set it straight.
- You get great pleasure from creating ways for members to connect. Important is also the ability to have authentic conversations with guests and members—and work with them toward solutions.
- Answer all incoming calls and help with potential new member inquires and tour scheduling
- Help members make connections with each other in order to help them develop and grow personally or for their business
- Conduct prospective-member tours and give them a taste of what the Enterprise community has to offer
- Conduct orientations for new members and start them on their journey in the community
- Be a connector and community resource by serving as the main point of contact for guests and members and guaranteeing that each interaction is a positive, engaging experience
- Mediate and balance various interests to resolve conflicts and create the greatest impact for the Enterprise community. Bring tough situations to the Operations Manager when needed.
- Collect and analyze community feedback and work closely with your team to implement changes
- Set up for events, meetings, tours and orientations that are upcoming
- Ensure the efficiency and good working condition of the space and it’s equipment, while keeping the coffee (and cheerfulness) flowing
- Help members stay productive, whether it’s setting up to present on Chromecast, Apple TV, getting them the right cords for their computers, or even helping when the printer jams
- 5-10 years management experience in Customer Service or Hospitality
- Proven ability to manager operations with minimal supervision
- Ensure that Enterprise’s core values and mission are upheld at all times
- Innovate and instigate: be in constant pursuit of ways to make Enterprise a wonderful place to work, for members, guests and the Enterprise staff.
- Social media. Catch important things that are happening around the space in order to be the voice of your space for all our social media
- Graphic design would be a plus to help us with newsletters, digital signage and other creative avenues
What we offer:
- Paid Time off
- Paid holidays
- Group Health and dental insurance
- Free coffee and beer
- A phenomenal place to work alongside inspiring people
If you feel like you are great fit for this position, please apply through the link below!