Are you looking to escape the home office a few days per week? Enterprise Coworking has solutions to help you maximize your focus in a professional office setting while tending to your obligations at home as you need.
LOCATIONS IN DENVER
AND GREENWOOD VILLAGE!
TAKE A TOUR, STAY THE DAY FOR FREE
Serves as an office away from home that doesn’t break the bank.
Daily Private Office Rental
Serves as a secluded, clean workspace you can pay for as you need.
$50/day for Members
$100/day for non-members
MEETING ROOM RENTAL
Meet with clients or strategize with teammates in-person inside a tech-loaded meeting space.
$25/hour for members
$50/hour for non-members
THESE OPTIONS ARE BEST FOR:
- Quiet, distraction-free workspaces
- Downtown and Suburban offices to reduce commutes.
- Bring the kids with! Enterprise Coworking allows our member’s children to come to work with their parents. We have productive workspaces for kids to concentrate on their studies while you focus on work.
- Cost effective solutions for individuals looking for a change of scenery, even if it is only for a few days per week.
- Secluded, clean, open workspaces that minimize the risks of virus transmission. Private Offices available to rent by the day, week & month.
- Meet with clients or teammates inside a professional setting. All meeting rooms are loaded with the tech you need to hold a productive meeting.
If you are ready to return to the office, Enterprise Coworking is ready for you! We offer flexible solutions to meet your needs despite if you are an individual or an organization.
Not sure if Enterprise Coworking has what you need? Reach out to us directly at [email protected] to start the conversation. We’ll tailor a plan just for you!
Need additional help figuring out the best solution for you? Our Community Managers are here to help! Contact us below and we’ll tailor a plan that best fits your needs!
Brittnay Folkes - Community Manager
Diana is Senior Community Manager at our RiNo location of Enterprise Coworking. She moved to Colorado from the Big Apple a few years ago. When she joined the Enterprise team, she completely fell in love with community management and coworking! She loves pop culture, reading nonfiction, trying new recipes and have recently began gardening. When she’s not in the office, you can find her and her sweet baby Boston Terrier, Penny, walking at City Park or baking fresh bread at home!
© 2019 Enterprise Coworking